Our Wirecast Live Streaming training will get you familiar with Live streaming for Flash and Windows Media. This class will have you up and running with Wirecast quickly. This training is great for non-technical professionals as well as video editors, web developers, producers and other media professionals. Whether you’re using a a Wowza Streaming Server or Windows Media Streaming Server this class will benefit you. Our class will also get you familiar with Wirecast live streaming to the Top Content Delivery Networks as well as Ustream and Livestream . This class is great for providing you with many ideas for delivering your live streaming events.
Students will learn the following in this training:
- How to set up Live streaming to Wowza Media Server (Flash Streaming Server)
- How to set up Live streaming to Windows Media Streaming Server (PC class only)
- How to set up Live streaming to Content Delivery Networks, Ustream and Livestream
- How to Archive Webcasts to a Video File
- How to set-up Publishing Points
- How to set-up Live streaming using MMS and RTMP Protocols
- How to perform Live encoding from video files
- How to include PowerPoint, Keynote and .PDF presentations in your Webcasts
- How to include Picture-N-Picture in your Webcasts
- How to create and use Lower Thirds during your Webcasts
Class is available for Mac and PC platforms
Students are provided with the following:
- Training certificate
- 3 hours of post training technical support
- HTML Streaming Templates
- Video recording of the entire training session
Software Featured in the class
1. Live Streaming to Wowza Media Server
This section of the training will cover the procedure for setting up Flash Live streaming to Wowza Media Server. Students will learn all of the necessary Wirecast configurations to stream live to the streaming server. This portion of the class will show students the items that need to be set-up on the Wowza streaming server for live streaming to work properly.
2. Live Streaming to Windows Media Streaming Server (PC class only)
This section of the training will cover the procedure for setting up Windows Media Live streaming to Windows Media Streaming Server. Students will learn all of the necessary Wirecast configurations to stream live to the streaming server. This portion of the class will show students the items that need to be set-up on the Windows Media Streaming Server for live streaming to work properly.
3. Live streaming to Content Delivery Networks, Ustream and Livestream
Learn how to perform live encoding to your Content Delivery Network. You’ll see first hand the available options and settings for use with the Top CDNs and what items need to be placed into Wirecast. This portion of the class will also show you how to set-up live streaming using popular services such as Ustream and Livestream.
4. Live Streaming with PowerPoint, Keynote or PDF files
This part of the training class is one of the coolest as you learn how to set up Live streaming along with PowerPoint, Keynote or PDFs. One of the most beneficial items to include during your live streaming event is presentation slides and this class will teach you how. You’ll learn how to include your slides as Picture-N-Picture or as full screens.
5. IP Cameras and other Wirecast Pro 4 features
This training module will discuss how to add IP Cameras to your webcast. This part of the training will also cover Wirecast Pro features so you’ll get a better understanding of the differences between Wirecast 4 and Wirecast Pro 4.
6. Live Streaming using MMS and RTMP Protocols
This training will show you how to set-up live streaming using MMS and RTMP Protocols and when you’ll use each. Also you’ll learn which streaming format uses MMS and RTMP protocols.
7. Live Encoding from Video Files
One benefit of using Wirecast is its ability to allow you to perform live streaming from video files. You can stream from a single video file or from multiple video files. This portion of the class will show you how and which video formats to use Live streaming.
8. Recording Files to Disk and Streaming to Multiple Servers
This portion of the class teaches students how to record Webcasts to disk for archiving or On-demand. The instructor will also show students how to stream Live video to Multiple Streaming Servers.
Give us a call about signing up to attend one of our Wirecast Live Streaming Trainings in Columbus or On-line. Call Freeman Compression Inc. at 407.477.5837 for more information or E-mail us at email@example.com. Individuals from any country can attend our On-line training classes.