There will be a Free Wirecast and Wowza Streaming Engine Training in Atlanta, Georgia, at Georgia Tech University. The training will take place on Monday, April 11, 2016, from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm in Room 321 in the Georgia Tech Student Center. If you’re in or near Atlanta, Georgia and need to get familiar with Wirecast and Wowza Streaming Engine, make sure you attend this Free training in Atlanta. The training will get you up to speed with Live Streaming using Telestream’s Wirecast and streaming delivery with Wowza Media System’s Wowza Streaming Engine. The training session will be taught by Instructor, and Video Streaming and Compression Consultant, Derrick Freeman.
Software featured in training:
Wowza Streaming Engine 4
The training will provide the following:
- An Overview of Wowza Streaming Engine 4
- An Overview of Wirecast 6
- Details on how to use Wowza Streaming Engine Manager
- Instruction on how to configure Live Streaming with Wowza Streaming Engine
- Instruction on how to send Live Streams with Wirecast
- Directions on how to configure on-demand adaptive streaming with Wowza
- Directions on how to adjust compression settings in Wirecast
- Instruction on how to configure shots with audio in Wirecast
- Instruction on how to configure shots with video in Wirecast
- Details on how to add titles in Wirecast
- Instruction on how to adjust source settings in Wirecast
- Details on to import media into Wirecast
Also, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask questions during the training session. If you’d like to attend the training, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event in Atlanta.
Georgia Tech University
Room 321 in the Georgia Tech Student Center
350 Ferst Drive Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
Paid Parking is available in the lot right next to the Georgia Tech Student Center.